Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 1 of Blogging

I'm all moved in and slowly, but surely getting everything in it's place in my new apartment on the Milwaukee River.
Work isn't too bad, but it's good to be back in the Midwest. Living in New York City for almost a year was truly a great experience, and I'll miss some things, mostly people, but I knew I'd be happiest back in Milwaukee. I still think it's crazy that I lived in worked in Times Square for 10 months. I actually got use to the subway system.
I'm back at the WAC (Wisconsin Athletic Club) teaching a few times a week, just auditioned for a summer dance scholarship, and got it, so I'll be dancing a lot this summer, as well as hopefully doing a few triathlon's (finally got fitted for a bike this weekend), and continuing my marathon training.

I'm headed to Vegas in 3 days, and am quite excited. I'm hoping luck is on my side this trip!

No comments :

Post a Comment